1. NZMCA Members need to present their valid membership card (physical or e-card) at participating campgrounds and request ‘CAMPSAVER’ (or something to that effect) to receive the CampSaver rate for the relevant season’s deal. Failure to mention or ask to use the rate may result in the campground charging their normal rate.
2. CampSaver is only for active, financial NZMCA members. Memberships are non-transferrable and should not be lent to non-members for them to redeem the rate.
3. For a non-member travelling with an NZMCA member, to have the rate extended to them they must be travelling in the same vehicle as the card holder. If they are travelling in a separate vehicle they are not entitled to the discount.
4. A membership card (physical or electronic) should be presented at campgrounds & the CampSaver rate requested to be used. Failure to mention or ask to use the rate may result in the campground charging their normal rate. Campgrounds may ask for a secondary form of ID to verify this.
5. It is up to the discretion of the campground if the rate is given:
7. All long weekends/public holidays, anniversary days and select peak weekends (relevant to specific campgrounds) are excluded from the program.
8. Select participating campgrounds have a limited number of powered sites. It is a first come, first serve basis, and if powered sites are not available, a non-powered site will be offered at the CampSaver rate.
The agreement made between the NZMCA and participating campgrounds is that CampSaver affects the ‘rate’ at a campground. Policies and procedures of the campground outside the rate are not dictated by the NZMCA. Failure to check the information provided in the Travel Directory/App and campground’s website may result in member dissatisfaction of the program. Participating camps are not liable to make any exceptions to NZMCA members. The NZMCA cannot guarantee that all the information provided in the Travel Directory/App, and each campground’s website is up to date as the information is subject to change, so members must always call ahead