Make a weekend of it!
There will be two camping locations and access is from the Wither Road extension. Please follow the directions of official personnel and signposts. Camping outside the designated areas will not be permitted.
- Cost is $50 for the weekend and is only available in conjunction with a 3-day Classic Fighters ticket (either general admission or Gold Pass).
- Few facilities are available, so there will be no power or water. Port-a-loos will be provided.
- Please ensure your camping e-ticket remains visible on your dashboard, so that Classic Fighters staff can check it easily.
- Access is open from Thursday evening, 1sth April and all camping sites must be vacated on or by Monday April 5th. Vehicles cannot come and go during show hours.
- Pets are allowed in the camping area, but NOT on festival grounds. Dogs must be contained or on a lead at ALL times.
Please note that the airfield will be closed to the public on Thursday ‘set-up day’ for safety reasons. We anticipate a dry summer, so a total fire ban is likely. No outdoor cooking will be permitted.
Click here to purchase your 3-day pass, you will then be offered the option of purchasing a camping pass.