We are excited to offer parking for Self-Contained Motorhomes at the New Zealand Endurance Championship held on Saturday 7th November 2020 (one day event) alongside the Highlands Sprint Series round 2 on Sunday 8th November 2020 (one day event), making a weekend of action packed racing!
Please note – NO TENTS and NO CAMPERS that are not Self-contained will be allowed entry to the site. We do not allow dogs onsite with your campers.
This year Highlands have extend the Trackside parking area (widened along the fence line), due to Covid we were unable to start the work earlier so we are unsure if Trackside parking will be ready in time for this event. Therefore we have made it one flat fee of $50.00 per vehicle and the decision will be made by Park Management closer to the time if the Trackside area will be open in time.
It will be first in first served on the day and parking will be subject to availability and conditions on the day.
Step 1: Review summary
- All applications are subject to availability
- First in first served basis
- $50 per vehicle for weekend
Step 2: Apply Online
- All campers must purchase a ticket for Saturday – $30 per person
- Saturday Passes will be given to you upon arrival
- Parking and entry tickets must be pre-paid prior to arriving
- You will be notified when your booking is confirmed
- All competitors must advise that they are competitors upon inquiry
Step 3: Follow the entry times for camper vans
- Thursday 5th November 5pm – 6pm
- Friday 6th November 8am – 6pm
- Saturday 7th November 8am – 6pm
All camper vans need to have vacated the site by 10am Monday 9th April.
All enquiries, please contact Makaila on [email protected]