Overnight parking is available at some of the gardens
What do I need to know if I want to stay at one of the gardens?
- If staying overnight please ring in advance and pre-book to ensure there is enough space
- You can stay overnight free of charge
- Must be self-contained and take all rubbish with you
- Must follow and abide by all health & safety rules (most are working farms)
- Please check to see if the garden allows pets
- You are welcome to stay for the duration of the festival only
How do I book?
Please find and contact the garden you wish to stay at. A listing of all participating gardens is on the festival website.
Please note – everyone is welcome at all of the gardens but some may not be able to cope with large vehicles up the driveway, or overnight due to space or not having a flat area. Gardens that can accommodate you overnight will have an icon in the guide and the website.
For any enquires please contact Gary [email protected]