If you have a motorhome or caravan, why not make a weekend of it for only $5 at the NZMCA Event Park & Stay!
The Event Park & Stay is held onsite at Mystery Creek Events Centre, Hamilton, so you're only a stroll away from the Show. Or catch one of our regular shuttles to the Show entrance, thanks to Ebbett Hamilton.
Relax in the beautiful rural setting, make the most of our Multi-Entry Ticket, and mix and mingle with other like-minded lovers of the great outdoors.
- Event Park & Stay entry is through Gate 5.
- The Event Park & Stay is open for new arrivals during the following times:
- Thursday 8 October - 10am to 6pm
- Friday 9 October - 8am to 6pm
- Saturday 10 October - 8am to 6pm
- Strictly NO arrivals outside of hours stated.
- You are required to stay within the Park & Stay area on this day due to health and safety regulations. Entry into the Event Zone is strictly prohibited as this is a show set up day.
- Cost to stay on-site is $5 per vehicle for the weekend - to be paid to the parking wardens on entry to the parking area, cash only - it would be appreciated if you could please have the correct change.
- Upon arrival, you will be required to complete and sign an induction/ registration form, prior to parking your vehicle.
- Bookings for non-powered sites are not essential, however for powered site bookings and queries please refer to the instructions below.
- You must be off the grounds by 6.00pm on Sunday 11 October 2020.
- Motorhome parkers are experienced members of the NZMCA, and they are responsible for your park location. While onsite you must comply with all requirements of the Motorhome Parking team.
Powered Sites - BOOKINGS OPEN NOW! Powered sites MUST be pre-booked.
- General parking arrival and departure times apply.
- Your vehicle MUST have current Electrical Warrant of Fitness.
- $5 NZMCA Waikato Parking Team fee to be paid on arrival.
- Does not include entry to the Show. Entry tickets can be purchased at time of booking.
Please note that if you have already pre-booked a powered site, your caravan/vehicle must have an RCD (Residual Current Device) to be connected at Mystery Creek Events Centre. See more information here.
To supply power to your vehicle, there is a charge of $57.50* per vehicle. Payment must be paid when booking. Deadline for booking powered sites is 5pm Wednesday 30th September 2020.
For Powered Sites queries, please contact Tash on [email protected]
*Price does not include booking fees or NZMCA Waikato Parking Team fee (see above).