Make a weekend of it!
If you have a motorhome or caravan, why not make a weekend of it for only $10 for all 3 days!
The Event Park & Stay is held onsite at Mystery Creek Events Centre, Hamilton - so you're only a stroll away from the Show. You could also catch one of our regular shuttles to the Show entrance!
Relax in the beautiful rural setting, make the most of our Multi-Entry Ticket, and mix and mingle with other like-minded lovers of the great outdoors.
- Event Park & Stay entry is through Gate 5.
- The Event Park & Stay is open for new arrivals during the following times:
- Thursday 14 October - 8am to 6pm
- Friday 15 October - 8am to 6pm
- Saturday 16 October - 8am to 6pm
- Strictly NO arrivals outside of hours stated.
- If you arrive on Thursday 14 October, you are required to stay within the Event Park & Stay Zone due to health and safety regulations. Entry into the Event Zone is strictly prohibited as Thursday is a show set up day.
- Cost to stay on-site is $10 which is to be paid by cash on arrival.
- Upon arrival, you will be required to complete and sign an induction/registration form, prior to parking your vehicle.
- There are no bookings for non-powered sites, however, for powered site bookings, please refer to the instructions below.
- You must be off the grounds by 6.00pm on Sunday 17 October 2021.
- No rubbish is to be left behind. Please take all rubbish away with you.
Motorhome parkers are experienced members of the NZMCA, and they are responsible for your park location. While onsite you must comply with all requirements of the Motorhome Parking team.
Powered Sites - Bookings Open Mid-July
Powered sites MUST be pre-booked.
- General parking arrival and departure times apply.
- Your vehicle MUST have current Electrical Warrant of Fitness.
- Does not include entry to the Show. Entry tickets can be purchased at time of booking.
Please note that if you have already pre-booked a powered site, your caravan/vehicle must have an RCD (Residual Current Device) to be connected at Mystery Creek Events Centre.
To supply power to your vehicle, there is a charge of $63.25* per vehicle. Payment must be paid when booking. Deadline for booking powered sites is 5pm Friday 1st October 2021.
For Powered Sites queries, please contact Tash on [email protected]
*Price is for power only and does not include booking fees or NZMCA Waikato Parking Team fee (see above).
- Adult Single Entry: $15 (no pass outs)
- Children (16 years and under): FREE if accompanied by an adult
- Adult Multi-Entry: $25
- (Multi-Entry Ticket will give that person the freedom to enter and re-enter, at their leisure, for the duration of the show)
Tickets available for purchase at the HUB Building within the Event Park & Stay Zone:
- Thursday 14th Oct 10.00am - 5.00pm
- Friday 15th Oct 9.00am - 5.00pm
This year, we will once again have the "Campers' Entrance" to the Show on the Event Park & Stay end of the Show. This entrance will be accessible to pre-purchased ticket holders ONLY during Show hours.
- Motorhomes and Caravans must be self-contained. Please note Mystery Creek Events Centre does have additional showers and toilets on site.
- If you wish to park alongside friends and family, please aim to arrive at the same time to Mystery Creek. Allocations are based on arrival times.
- There is NO "Black Waste" dump stations on-site.
- The nearest dump station is the Cambridge Wastewater Treatment Plant on Matos Segedin Drive, Cambridge.
- There is plenty of access to running water.
- No digging or ground penetration permitted between the red spray-painted lines. There will be live wires underneath.
Dinner on Friday is sorted!
The Great Journeys of NZ Seat & Eat will be open exclusively for our Event Park & Stay campers after the Show closes, from 5:30pm - 7:00pm on Friday, 15 October 2021. No booking required.
Located in a marquee outside the east end of the pavilion, you can come in through one of our two M Road entries to catch up with friends, compare notes, and relax after a day of exploring the Show.
Complimentary Shuttle Service for Event Park & Stay users
We are proud to announce that there will be a complimentary shuttle service which will work continuously throughout the weekend to transport users of the Event Park & Stay to and from the Show Entrance. Wave them down at one of our dedicated bus stops if you need a ride.
Security - Main Entrance
The Main Entrance for the Event Park & Stay is Gate 5 on Mystery Creek Road which will be manned between the hours of 8.00am – 6.00pm. If you arrive outside of these hours you will be required to leave and return the following morning at 8am, there is strictly no admittance outside of these hours.
- A Security Guard will be posted at Gate 2 between 7.00pm - 11.00pm each evening to allow access for registered campers into the venue.
- Between the hours of 11.00pm - 7.00am there will be NO access into the venue. You can exit the venue at any time, but re-entry must be before 11.00pm!
Pets and Dogs
Pets are welcome inside the park and stay area. Bringing your pets with you is a privilege, so please adhere to all rules given to you upon entry. All dogs must be on a lead. Please clean up after your dog. Please note that no dogs are allowed into the Event Zone.