Make a weekend of it!
If you have a motorhome or caravan, why not make a weekend of it for only $5 for all 3 days!
The Event Park & Stay is held onsite at Mystery Creek Events Centre, Hamilton, so you're only a stroll away from the Show. Or catch one of our regular shuttles to the Show entrance, thanks to Ebbett Hamilton.
Relax in the beautiful rural setting, make the most of our Multi-Entry Ticket, and mix and mingle with other like-minded lovers of the great outdoors.
- Event Park & Stay entry is through Gate 5.
- The Event Park & Stay is open for new arrivals during the following times:
- Thursday 16 September - 10am to 6pm
- Friday 17 September - 8am to 6pm
- Saturday 18 September - 8am to 6pm
- Strictly NO arrivals outside of hours stated.
- If you arrive on Thursday 16 September, you are required to stay within the Event Park & Stay Zone due to health and safety regulations. Entry into the Event Zone is strictly prohibited as Thursday is a show set up day.
- Cost to stay on-site is $5 which is to be paid by cash on arrival.
- Upon arrival, you will be required to complete and sign an induction/ registration form, prior to parking your vehicle.
- there are no bookings for non-powered sites, however, for powered site bookings, please refer to the instructions below.
- You must be off the grounds by 6.00pm on Sunday 19 September 2021.
- No rubbish is to be left behind. Please take all rubbish away with you.
Motorhome parkers are experienced members of the NZMCA, and they are responsible for your park location. While onsite you must comply with all requirements of the Motorhome Parking team.
Powered Sites - Bookings Open Mid-July
Powered sites MUST be pre-booked.
- General parking arrival and departure times apply.
- Your vehicle MUST have current Electrical Warrant of Fitness.
- Does not include entry to the Show. Entry tickets can be purchased at time of booking.
Please note that if you have already pre-booked a powered site, your caravan/vehicle must have an RCD (Residual Current Device) to be connected at Mystery Creek Events Centre. See more information here.
To supply power to your vehicle, there is a charge of $57.50* per vehicle. Payment must be paid when booking. Deadline for booking powered sites is 5pm Wednesday 8th September 2021.
For Powered Sites queries, please contact Tash on [email protected]
*Price is for power only and does not include booking fees or NZMCA Waikato Parking Team fee (see above).
- Adult Single Entry: $15 (no pass outs)
- Children (16 years and under): FREE if accompanied by an adult
- Adult Multi-Entry: $25
- (Multi-Entry Ticket will give that person the freedom to enter and re-enter, at their leisure, for the duration of the show)
Tickets available for purchase at the Brown Building within the Event Park & Stay Zone:
- Thursday 16th Sept 10.00am - 5.00pm
- Friday 17th Sept 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Saturday 18th Sept 9.00am - 12.00pm
This year, we will once again have the "Campers' Entrance" to the Show on the Event Park & Stay end of the Show (see map). This entrance will be accessible to pre-purchased ticket holders ONLY during Show hours.
Important additional information
- Motorhomes and Caravans must be self-contained. Please note Mystery Creek Events Centre does have additional showers and toilets on site.
- If you wish to park alongside friends and family, please aim to arrive at the same time to Mystery Creek. Allocations are based on arrival times.
- There is NO "Black Waste" dump stations on-site.
- The nearest dump station is the Cambridge Wastewater Treatment Plant on Matos Segedin Drive, Cambridge.
- There is plenty of access to running water.
- No digging or ground penetration permitted between the red spray-painted lines. There will be live wires underneath.
- **We do not allow ‘FOR SALE’ signs to be displayed on any vehicles within the Event Park & Stay.** Private sales of any vehicles are not permitted at our show without our permission. We do however provide the opportunity of selling your motorhome or caravan at the show and offer a dedicated Private Sale Area located within the show. The cost for this is $379.50 for the 3 days. You are welcome to stay in your vehicle.
If you are interested in selling your vehicle as part of our Private Sale area, please contact [email protected] or phone 0210 650 763.