**POSTPONED UNTIL April 2022**
Mission Concert's favourite artist SIR ROD STEWART returns for the Hits! Tour
The Hits! world tour - a 50-year celebration of his stellar career!
The legendary singer-songwriter is one of the best-selling music artists of all time. With 250 million record sales worldwide, he also boasts nine #1 albums and 26 Top 10 singles in the UK. Plus, 17 Top 10 albums and 16 Top 10 singles in the US.
As a singer and songwriter his many hits include "You Wear It Well", "You're in My Heart", Tonight's the Night", "Gasoline Alley", "Every Picture Tells a Story", "Mandolin Wind", "Sailing", "The Killing of Georgie", "Young Turks", "Forever Young", "Hot Legs", "Infatuation", "Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?", "Some Guys Have All The Luck" and the indelible, "Maggie May".
Stewart has earned countless of the industry's highest awards, among them; two inductions into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and being named a Grammy Living Legend.
The Mission Concerts will be Sir Rod Stewart's only North Island performances.
Certified Self Contained Motorhome/Caravan Parking
We have secured Certifited Self-Contained Motorhome/Caravan Parking at Wharerangi Road, Taradale - 1.2kms from the Mission Estate Gates.
- The entrance is on Wharerangi Road, the paddock across from the Taradale Club - Signs will be out!
- The cost to stay is $35 per night/per motorhome for 2 people - $10 per additional person, $15 for an additional non-towing vehicle requiring a parking space
- Pets are welcome but must be on a lead at all times
- Must be Certified Self-Contained
- Number of occupants must not exceed your Certified Self Containment Certificate
First concert - 14th November 2020
- Entry is available from 1pm on Friday 13th November 2020
- Must depart by 10.00am on Sunday 15th November 2020
Second concert - 15th November 2020
- Entry is available from 1pm on Saturday 14th November 2020
- Departure by 10am on 16th November 2020
Bookings are Essential:
To book your parking or if you have any queries please contact Tony Pye by email: [email protected]