• Operating in New Zealand since 2008
• 51 Stores delivering New Zealands largest full time optometrists national footprint
• All stores are owner operated with 1 (or more) registered optometrists available every day
• Nationally consistent brand and service delivery
• Proven delivery of consistent national pricing
• Secure product delivery through an established, reliable supply chain
• True retail convenience offer, with all stores trading 6 days a week, and 92% trading 7 days a week.
• Customers are eligible for Free Digital Retinal Photography with every eye exam
• Specsavers holds at all times approx 12 weeks of stock. Should product range not be available we are able to source and replace within our internal supply chain.
Specsavers Premium Club available for NZMCA members
1. What do Specsavers offer NZMCA members?
Everyday offers are:
• Half price eye exams ($30) including FREE Digital Retinal Photography
• 25% discount off 1 pair of frame and lenses from the $169 range and above
• FREE Contact Lens Consultation & Trial
• Hot Offers run in conjunction with the standard offers, but for limited times only (Approx 1-2 months)
• Hot Offers provide better than in store savings
2. Who can access these offers?
All NZMCA members including all members’ family members.
4. What if I don’t have internet access?
You can visit any Specsavers store with your membership ID and a staff member can register for your voucher on your behalf.
5. How do I use these offers?
Present your personalised Premium Club voucher in any of the 50+ Specsavers store. A printed or electronic copy (via mobile device) can be shown to store staff.
6. What does the 25% 1 pair discount apply to? The discount applies to the full range of 2 pair optical products, starting from the $169 range and above.
• Please note this discount does not apply to Lens Options and Contact Lenses.
7. Can I apply the discounts after I have made my purchase?
No, discounts cannot be made retrospectively.
8. Can I have my eye exams completed elsewhere, and still purchase discounted products from Specsavers?
9. Can members who have AA memberships or children under the age of 16yrs still have a free eye exam in conjunction with the Premium Club discounts?
10. When does the discount start?
Premium Club will be available to all NZMCA members from Aug 21st 2015
11. Can the discount be used by NZMCA members’ family members too?
Yes. NZMCA members can generate vouchers for their family members. The NZMCA page will have a ‘Share’ link so your family members can benefit as well.
Members of your family will receive an email notification and are required to register for their own voucher.
12. Can I share a voucher with my family member?
No, each family member must register for their own voucher.
13. Is a notice required if either party wish to terminate the offers?
No. There is no contract in place to access Premium Club.