- Member Deal: Half Price Whale Watching in Kaikoura
Member Deal: Half Price Whale Watching in Kaikoura
Whale Watch Kaikoura is pleased to extend free sign-up to the Kiwi Whale Watchers Club for NZMCA members.
This exclusive club entitles you to half price whale watching tours from May – October each year! Get up-close to the Giant Sperm whale or, depending on the season, you may also see migrating Humpback whales, Blue whales, Southern right whales, Beaked whales and Pilot whales.
Kaikoura often plays host to the world’s largest dolphin – the Orca – and is home to the world’s smallest and rarest – the Hector’s dolphin. Every tour is a unique experience. Get 50% off your tour today and come visit the locals at our place.
- To take advantage of this offer simply head over to the Kiwi Whale Watchers Club, scroll down and enter in your details.
- This info will then be sent to administrative staff who will assign and let you know what your new Kiwi Whale Watchers Club membership ID number is. You will reference this number for the discounted tours. (Your contact information will also be recorded so in the event you forget your KWWC membership ID, this can easily be looked up by our Customer Services staff).
- To make a booking and use the 50% discount, you will need to book via phone or email, and the discount will be applied, and payment taken, at time of check-in.
If you'd like to join the club and take advantage of the discount please --> SIGN UP HERE <--
- Open to New Zealand citizens and residents only
- Must be a member of the New Zealand Motor Caravan Association
- NZMCA membership card is required at check in
- Photo identification is required at check in
- Applies to adult customers only
- Membership is free
- Between the special period, 1st May – 31st October each year, the club member will be entitled to a 50% discount off the adult fare for a Whale Watching tour, this discount only applies to travel made by the member
- Direct bookings only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other specials or deals
- There is no restriction on the number of tours travelled during the special period
- 15% discount off any purchase over $15.00 at Flukes Seaside Café
- 20% discount off any purchases over $20.00 at the Whale Watch Gift Shop (excluding stamps)
Home to a unique ocean environment with an astonishing variety of marine life including whales, dolphins, seals and albatross, Kaikoura provides an unforgettable location to experience eco-tourism at its best. Within the Kaikoura District, you will find some of the most breath-taking scenery in the country with a stunning coastline, a dramatic peninsula and some of the South Island’s highest mountains close to the ocean.
Whale watching runs year round by boat, plane or helicopter. Here, you can observe the majestic Sperm Whale breach for air then flick its tail before returning to the depths. Swim the open ocean with dusky dolphins in their natural habitat or watch from the comfort of the boat.