NZMCA Motorhome, Caravan & Leisure Show 2019 - Christchurch
"The NZMCA Motorhome, Caravan & Leisure show is bigger & better in Christchurch."
For lovers of the great kiwi outdoors, get ready for a bigger show featuring all your favorite brands when they return to Christchurch in July. With the exciting new partnership between New Zealand’s National Motorhome and Caravan shows and the NZMCA, the newly named NZMCA Motorhome, Caravan & Leisure show is set to be a real highlight in your calendar.
The 3-day show will feature your favourite brands of motorhome & caravan manufacturers and importers. Look forward to a host of new products, great innovations, an array of accessories and some unbeatable deals. This is your best opportunity to come along and talk to the experts over the 3 days.
Come with dreams and make them your reality, this is the South Island show you cannot afford to miss.
Friday 5th July: 9am - 5pm
Saturday 6th July: 9am - 5pm
Sunday 7th July: 9am - 4pm
Event Park & Stay for Certified Self Contained Motorhomes and Caravans
PARK & Stay: Certified Self Contained Motorhome & Caravan On-Site Parking at Horncastle Arena Christchurch. Make a weekend of it. Stay at the NZMCA Event Park and Stay for the weekend. Save money by purchasing a multi-day pass for only $22.00 per person and enjoy some relaxation time after a busy day shopping with your fellow traveling mates.
Due to weather conditions, and available space we have a maximum capacity of 100 vehicles for this year’s park and stay.
Parking bookings cannot be made, parking is on first come first served basis.
- You are welcome to arrive during the following times: 12:00pm until 6.00pm on Thursday 4th July 2019, 9.00am until 6.00pm Friday 5 July 2019, 9.00am until 6.00pm Saturday 6th July 2019.
- You must be off the grounds by 5.00pm on Sunday 7th July 2019.
- Cost to stay on-site is $5 per vehicle for the weekend - to be paid to the parking wardens on entry to the parking area, cash only - it would be apreciated if you could please have the correct money. Wardens will sticker your vehicle to indicate payment has been made.
- Gate sales only for event tickets. (Weekend Multi-pass $22.00 per person or $12.00 for 1 person for 1 day entry pass).
- Park & Stay access; can be gained using Jack Hinton Drive off either Whiteleigh Ave or Twigger Street from the north, or off Wrights Road from the south.
- Due to restricted space, separate provision for mobility parking cannot be provided, however the whole area has an even sealed surface allowing for easy access and movement of mobility devices.
- Motorhomes and Caravans must be Certified Self Contained - No current certificate, no entry permitted.
- Dogs allowed, but must be on a lead. Please clean up after your dog - note that no dogs are allowed into the show.
- Due to limited space, Health & Safety aspects and emergency vehicle access, the use of awnings is discouraged. If use is essential, they MUST be retracted when leaving your vehicle.
For parking enquires please contact Peter Fantham on email [email protected] or cell 021 841 085, or Leighton Crocker on cell 027 239 1828
We do not allow any vehicles to display “for sale” signs in the carpark or in the ‘Park & Stay’ area, but you can do so within the show, contact Lisa for more information: [email protected]
The Horncastle Arena is only 4 km, or a short 10 min drive from the Christchurch central business district.