The 2015 Off-Season Discount Deal (Holiday Parks)
With summer over and the off-season officially kicking off, NZMCA members who are still itching to be on the road would be happy to find out that last year's Off-Season Discount deal is still in place and stronger than ever.
Heaps of parks have come on board and more are expected to join down the track. Please contact the parks directly for specifics on the discounts and black-out dates. For any issues or queries, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Current list of pariticipating parks (please be advised that this list may change)
Waiteti Trout Stream Holiday Park, Rotorua
Whanganui Seaside Holiday Park, Wanganui
Te Aroha Holiday Park, Waikato
Ohiwa Beach Holiday Park, EBOP
Tapawera Settle Motels & Campground, Nelson/Tasman
Waiau Motor Camp, Canterbury
Ashley Gorge Holiday Park, Canterbury
Larchview Holiday Park, Clutha Valley
Waikouaiti Beach Motor Camp, Otago
Clarks Beach, Counties
Otematata and Lake Waihola Holiday Parks, South Canterbury
Kawhia Camping Ground, Waikato
Lake Waihola Holiday Park, Otago
Jacksons Retreat, West Coast
Collingwood Park Motel, Nelson Tasman
Pahiatua Carnival Park Motor Camp, Wairarapa
Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park, Southland
Whananaki Holiday Park, Northland
Seaview Campervan Holiday Park, Far North
Harbourside Holiday Park, Hauraki/Coromandel
Baylys Beach Holiday Park, Northland
Ruakaka Beach Holiday Park, Northland
Cooks Beach Resort, Hauraki/Coromandel
Important points for members to remember
1. You must always present a current personal NZMCA membership card when availing of the discounts. Discount only covers financial members, not groups.
2. The discounts may vary slightly for some parks.
3. The discounts are only valid in the off-season which runs from 1st of March to 9 December inclusive.
4. The discount is not applicable over the 4 nights of Easter
5. There may be limited availability at individual parks during public holidays or major events happening in the area, but if sites are available, you will be offered them at the discounted rate.
6. Accommodations for pets is solely at the park's discretion so check beforehand if the parks accept pets.
(The information on this page may possibly change. Please come back to visit this page to check on updates. For any queries, send an email to email@example.com or ring Ryan at 09 298 5466 ext 715 )