- NZMCA provides the App and website to market Local Deals to NZMCA members and allows them to search, find information about, and contact or book directly with the advertiser. NZMCA members agree to use the Local Deals featured for this purpose only.
- You must be an active NZMCA member to access Local Deals on your NZMCA App and website.
Local Deal Advertisers:
- The Advertiser of the Local Deal must be an organisation or company whose products and/or services are available within New Zealand, who is not in direct competition with NZMCA, and who is not seen as a negative brand association for the NZMCA. The NZMCA retains the sole right to determine whether the Advertiser meets those criteria.
- By submitting a Local Deal online through the NZMCA website (“the website”) or the NZMCA App (“the App) you confirm that you are at least 18 years or older and are authorised to post any promotions, deals or special offers on behalf of the Advertiser.
- The Advertiser agrees to pay the rate or a special offer by an authorised Local Deals sales agent in NZ dollars (excluding GST) to advertise one Local Deal on the website and App for up to one month from the start date of that Local Deal ad. The Advertiser can advertise the same deal for as long as they want by selecting that option and paying for more than one month when they list the Local Deal ad.
- Payment is required in advance for each month that the Local Deal ad is listed. Payment is to be made online using a credit or debit card at the time the Advertiser makes their Local Deal booking.
- All new Local Deal listings are subject to approval by the NZMCA. At the time of making the payment, the Advertiser will be prompted to upload the Local Deal listing and Approval by NZMCA.
- All Local Deal ads are required to meet NZMCA’s online advertising standards, and are subject to pre-approval by the NZMCA of the material and layout. They may be changed at NZMCA’s discretion.
- NZMCA is not obligated to approve any new Local Deal listing, whether it be from an existing or a new Advertiser. If there is an issue with the Local Deal listing submitted and Approval, NZMCA will contact the Advertiser and discuss the options available. If the issue remains unresolved, NZMCA will provide a full refund of the placement cost of the ad to the Advertiser, and credit the same credit or debit card from which the Advertiser initially made the payment.
- Once the Local Deal listing has been approved by NZMCA, the Advertiser can run that same Local Deal for as many months as they would like to subject to payment of the applicable fee.
- Should a Local Deal listing fail to appear as per the Advertiser’s instructions, NZMCA will fix it where practical, or otherwise refund the Advertiser for the placement cost of the ad.
- NZMCA will not be liable for any loss or damage arising, whether directly or indirectly, from the placement (or non-placement) of a Local Deal listing.
- Unless there is an agreement in writing between NZMCA and the Advertiser regarding specific website placement of any Local Deal listing, NZMCA has the right to place the listing at its sole discretion.
- Local Deal listings are non-refundable. In the event that the Advertiser’s business ceases trading, or if the Advertiser wants the listing removed for any other reason, they must notify the NZMCA via email to [email protected]. NZMCA will remove the listing once the appropriate notification is received.
- NZMCA reserves the right to withdraw any Local Deal listing with immediate effect if the Advertiser doesn’t meet their fulfilment obligations in a reasonable and timely manner, or if the integrity of NZMCA is deemed to be compromised in any way
- Listing dimensions are to be strictly adhered to as specified on the Local Deal online application.
The advertiser will ensure:
- All prices stated in the Local Deal listing are in NZ dollars and include GST (if applicable).
- They are legally entitled to sell the products and/or services offered for sale in the Local Deal listing.
- They offer a “Tracked Courier” option as a method of delivery for physical products.
- The product or service description is accurate, complete, and includes relevant information about the terms of sale, including shipping and payment information.
- The product or service they are selling matches the product or service description as advertised in the Local Deal listing, and that the product or service description is in no way inaccurate, misleading, or deceptive.
- That nothing in the Local Deal listing infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, or other intellectual property rights.
- They will communicate a reasonable timeframe for delivery to the purchaser in the Local Deal listing so members are aware before they purchase.
- They will deliver the product or service within the intended timeframe. They will ship the product using the delivery method specified by the NZMCA member at the point of purchase. What they deliver will match what was advertised in the Local Deal listing.
NZMCA will make the best possible efforts to ensure the uninterrupted availability of the website and App. However, NZMCA takes no responsibility for any systems failure or outage which makes the website and App unavailable, or for any loss arising because of this unavailability.
NZMCA does not otherwise warrant that the website and App will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free from viruses or other harmful content.
You agree not to use any software, process, or device to copy, collect or harvest Local Deals data or other content from the website and App.
NZMCA is not a party to any agreement or transaction between any NZMCA member and any Advertiser, including any approach for further information or booking(s) for any products or services as may be advertised on the website and App.
Advertisers agree not to involve, or attempt to involve, NZMCA in any dispute or in the resolution of disputes that may arise between any NZMCA member and any Advertiser as a result of the product or service provided via the Local Deal.